Is there any Exercises To Lose 5 Kilos Quickly? Do you want to lose those kilos that bother you so much, but patience is not one of your virtues? Well, do not worry because here we show you some exercises to lose 5 kilos quickly. You can get it!
Most likely, this Christmas you had a little more account with the food. It’s normal, it has happened to all of us (believe us).
The problem is that, when you go to wear those jeans that you like so much, you discover that they do not enter as well as before the holidays and the lamentations begin. It is time to get down to work and exercise is the best ally to lose 5 kilos quickly and be able to return to normal as soon as possible.
Because, although miraculous diets seem a tempting alternative in these cases, the truth is that, in the long run, they produce a rebound effect that is not advisable.
Exercises To Lose 5 Kilos Quickly
Therefore, to lose weight quickly, it is best to alternate the practice of regular exercise with a healthy and balanced diet that allows you to maintain a calorie deficit to lose weight. Both methods will make you reach the desired goal before.
Determined to lose those extra pounds in record time? Then take your tights and say goodbye to a sedentary lifestyle with these simple and effective exercises.
Here we go!
Although it seems a simple exercise, the truth is that if the squats are not done well, in addition to not being effective, they can cause injuries and muscle problems.
So that this does not happen, it is essential to pay special attention to the technique and do them well. Quality is better than quantity, always remember this.
Step by Step:
1. First, make sure the posture is correct, that is, the feet should be separated and aligned with the shoulders. The head always has to be facing forward to avoid injury. In addition, the knees should not exceed the tips of the feet.
2. Push the chest forward and tighten the buttocks and abs to give more stability to the back and reinforce the work of the exercise.
3. Place the pelvis a little back and start lowering as if you were going to sit in a chair. Try to keep the movement back and not down.
4. To enhance the exercise, when climbing, you can accompany the movement with a jump.
It is recommended to start with 3 sets of 15 repetitions and increase to one more series every two weeks. In this way, you can wear legs and buttocks firmer and toned.
The plates are a perfect isometric exercise to strengthen the core area. As with squats, ironing may seem too simple, but this is not the case at all. This exercise requires not only technique but also a lot of effort.
There are several ways to make the plates. With the arms extended, with the elbows supported, with one leg and one arm raised, side with one elbow supported and one arm extended, reverse, etc.
Here we show you how to make the basic iron so that, once you have mastered it, you can increase the difficulty and try other variants.
Step by Step:
1. To make an abdominal plate correctly, you have to keep in mind that the secret is to keep the body as firm as possible. To do this, first, place a mat on the floor to make it more comfortable.
2. Lie on your stomach and support the weight of the body on the forearms and toes.
3. Squeeze the abdomen and stretch the body so that it is parallel to the ground. Be careful that the hips do not rise or fall too much.
4. Hold on for a few seconds in this position and then rest.
This exercise not only helps you tone your abdomen but also strengthens your arms.
Start with 3 sets of 10 seconds each and, little by little, as you gain practice and strength, increase the time.
The jumping jacks are known to be one of the classics of the cardiovascular workout.
This exercise accelerates the pulse, makes you sweat and, therefore, helps to burn fat faster, so, without a doubt, it is your best ally in case you want to lose weight quickly.
The jumping jacks are indicated to reaffirm and strengthen back, buttocks and legs.
Step by Step:
1. Stand with your legs slightly apart, bend your knees slightly, and with your arms relaxed.
2. Then, take a small jump to fall with your arms and legs open and repeat the same action, but to close them and return to the starting position without resting between each jump.
Start with 5 sets of 10 jumps and, over the weeks, increase the jumps.
The pushups are undoubtedly one of the exercises that can transform the upper part of your body in record time.
They are perfect for strengthening the muscles of the chest, shoulders, and triceps while helping to improve the tone of the abdomen.
Step by Step:
1. Lying face down, place your palms on the floor at shoulder height, but more open than your own width.
2. Keep your body straight and tense to maintain stability and with your hip slightly raised.
3. Lift your body up while stretching your arms completely.
4. Finally, lower your body while folding your arms and repeat the exercise again.
If you find it very difficult to do the push-ups with the body fully stretched, try doing them with the knees bent and do not feel bad that you are not cheating. To avoid injury, start doing 3 sets of 10 repetitions resting a couple of minutes between each series.
Knee lifts is an aerobic exercise that will help you get rid of those kilos you have taken quickly and easily. Given its simplicity, this exercise can be done at home without the need for any material.
Step by Step:
1. With your feet at the width of your hips and your arms attached to your body, begin to lift your knees while moving your arms as if you were running in place.
2. Subsequently, return to the starting position, rest, and repeat the same exercise.
Repeat the exercise for 20 seconds, rest 10 and repeat 8 times in total. This will make a Tabata that will help you burn more calories.