How To Lose Weight And Lose Your Belly? To lose weight and lower the belly, changes in habits and lifestyle can be quite effective and can help the loss of up to 2 kg per week, depending on the initial weight.
However, for this to be achieved, it is important to follow the recommended strategies every day. In addition, if the person is in a process of weight loss, it is advised not to weigh every day to verify if he lost weight or gained weight, as this causes anxiety and can interfere with the process.
How To Lose Weight And Lose Your Belly
The ideal is to weigh only once a week, always at the same time and should be taken into account if it is during the menstrual period, because during this week it is normal to be a little more swollen, which is reflected in the balance.
1. Eat Slowly And Taste The Food:
Eating slowly allows when the stomach is almost full, it sends a signal to the brain indicating that it has already received enough food and that it no longer needs to continue eating.
However, people who have the habit of eating their brain fast do not perceive this satiety signal, making the person eat in greater quantities, in addition to this, it also reduces the contact time with food and the pleasure of using it better . See in more detail the consequences of eating fast.
Respect satiety is one of the main points to lose weight and avoid weight gain. Satiating the stomach with foods rich in nutrients and fibers such as vegetables, fruits, white meats, and good fats, makes the metabolism work better and prevents the feeling of hunger for longer.
2. Drink More Water During The Day
Many liquids must be drunk between meals, as this will help reduce hunger and fluid retention, because the more water you drink the more urine the body produces, and with its elimination toxins are also released that impair the process of loss of weight. Know the foods that contain water.
- What you can drink: water, coconut water, natural juices without sugar, teas without sugar;
- What not to drink: soft drinks, industrialized juices, chocolate drinks, and alcoholic beverages.
The amount of water to drink per day varies from 1.5 to 3 L per day. If you have any difficulty drinking water, know what you can do to drink 2 liters of water a day.
3. Perform Physical Activity
The type of exercise is not the most important, but taking advantage of all the opportunities to burn calories whenever possible, it is very important that you practice activity at least 3 times per week. Performing some daily activities can make a difference, try the following activities:
- Climb stairs instead of the elevator;
- Get off one stop before work or school and walk the rest of the way;
- Go for a 10-minute walk after lunch. See a workout routine for weight loss walking ;
- Take the dog for a walk at night.
To increase energy expenditure, try walking for at least 30 minutes, 3 times a week, as it is one of the best physical exercises to lose weight, but also do some resistance exercises to complement the workout. Learn some easy exercises to do in a few minutes and that helps to leave the abdomen flat.
4. Eat Everything But In Moderation
The body needs all the nutrients, so in the diets in which carbohydrates are banned, the weight increases again shortly thereafter. The best tips are:
- Prefer milk and its skim derivatives;
- Add 1 tablespoon of seeds in juices and yogurts like flaxseed and chia;
- Eat a handful of nuts, such as peanuts or peanuts, almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts per day;
- Choose a single source of carbohydrate per meal, giving preference to natural foods;
- Eat a raw salad before lunch and dinner;
- Eat at least 3 fruits per day;
- Avoid the consumption of simple sugars, avoiding drinking coffee, milk, yogurt, teas and juices with sugar;
- Avoid eating after being satiated.
The consumption of fruits and vegetables several times a day provides many fibers and vitamins, in addition to containing few calories, favoring the process of weight loss.
5. Don’t Be Hungry
Making small meals every 3 hours may seem exaggerated, but it is true that hunger does not appear. In this way dividing the food portions helps to reduce weight. Follow the following tips:
- Place reminders on the cell phone or in the calendar informing that it is time to eat;
- Always have nuts, natural fruits that are easy snacks to make on the street in your wallet or backpack;
- The best snacks are fruits, yogurts, carrot sticks, cucumber with crushed avocado and seasoned with salt and pepper, tomato in large cubes with a pinch of salt and olive oil, a boiled egg and nuts.
If it is not possible to make any meal throughout the day, simply concentrate on maintaining the quality of the next meal and use these small snacks if you are hungry. Gradually it is possible to understand that most of the time it is not about hunger but about anxiety.
6. Write Down Everything You Eat
Writing down everything you eat throughout the day is also a good strategy to lose weight, since in this way the person manages to be more aware of what they eat and, in this way, manages to identify errors and where to improve, being able to alter their habits food to lose weight, if this is the purpose, and have a healthier life.
It is recommended that the registration be carried out every day and after each meal, as it is easier to remember what was consumed. In the food diary it is important to indicate whether it is breakfast, lunch, lunch, lunch or dinner, the time of the meal, the food consumed and the amount, the place where you ate, and what you were doing at the time.
In addition, you must be registered if you had a company and how you felt at that time. This registration should be done for 3 to 7 days since in this way it will be possible to have a better idea of what the eating habits are.
After registration, it is important to analyze all food choices together with the nutritionist, since in this way it is possible to identify errors and establish strategies to achieve the desired goal. In addition, the nutritionist will indicate the best foods so that the person does not have nutritional deficiencies and manages to lose weight in a healthy way.
How To Lose Weight Healthily
If losing weight is very difficult, ideally consult an endocrinologist to analyze if the thyroid gland is functioning properly. This, a good idea is to consult a nutritionist to develop an individualized diet adapted to your needs.
In cases, there is a health problem such as gastritis, asthma, osteoporosis, or even a limitation of mobility, the guidance. And the advice of doctors is essential to reconcile the diet with the use of medications. With proper adaptation to the disease so that in this way it is possible to lose weight.